Looking for ways to get more out of your outdoor entertainment season?
At Harpeth Valley Hardscapes, that’s one of our greatest specialties! We have put together a terrific list of ways you can extend your outdoor entertainment season, that will add value and enjoyment to your home for many years to come!
CREATE AN OUTDOOR ROOM
- Define your outdoor space with elements that create structure. There are many different ways to design and implement walls, ceilings, decking, seating and dining or activity surfaces that will bring the effect of cozy indoor living to the great outdoors.
- Furnish your outdoor room with pieces that will be comfortable and functional in the space. Many pieces are made specially to transition with the seasons.
- Customize your outdoor space with paint and other special features, such as a family monogram etched into a stamped or polished concrete foundation.
- Accessorize your outdoor room with the pieces that will make it feel pulled together and inviting. Rugs, pillows and candles are just a few examples of popular decor accents to consider. Never underestimate the power of fresh cut flowers or herbs from the yard!
- Add lighting to your outdoor space with your choice of a myriad of options. From simple candles or oil lamps to elaborate chandeliers, lighting makes a tremendous impact on the versatility and personality of a space. Uplighting special accents, like beautiful plants or decor items adds a feeling of high design and drama. Don’t forget the landscape lighting for safe traveling on darkened nights!
- Install a firepit or fireplace to exponentially extend your outdoor entertaining season. The warmth allow you to remain outdoors throughout otherwise prohibitively chilly nights. Two added bonuses: people love to gather around the fire for conversation, and while you’re at it, you can prepare a fun snack or even dinner for your guests to enjoy.
Contact our expert team at Harpeth Valley Hardscapes.
With over twenty years of experience specializing in patio construction and the hardscape industry, we are your Middle Tennessee patio installation experts. If you are planning to install backyard improvements to get more out of your outdoor entertainment season, call Harpeth Valley Hardscapes today at (615) 236-8610. We look forward to hearing from you!
For special savings and offers from Harpeth Valley Hardscapes,
click here: http://www.outdoorfireplacenashville.com