For many homeowners, hardscaping is an important component of their landscape design. From driveways, decks and fences to patios, walkways and retaining walls, there are a number of hardscapes you can add to your home and property to enhance its aesthetic appeal and value.
Here at Harpeth Valley Hardscapes, our team of highly skilled professionals is committed to meeting the needs of our many valued clients. Our team of designers, consultants and installers will work right alongside of you in creating and designing the ideal hardscapes for your home’s landscaping. Whatever decorative structure you want to create, we are definitely the team for you.
What is Hardscaping?
Hardscaping is an important part of your landscape design and plays a significant role in not only the aesthetic appeal of your home, but in the practical functionality of your property as well. Hardscape designs provide not only definition to your property, but also a true sense of style and organization to all the features and natural settings within your landscaping.
Landscaping is comprised of living and non-living components with the hardscapes being the components that are not living, including such examples as stone retaining walls, brick patios or concrete decks. Those components of a home’s landscaping that are living are referred to as softscapes and include such elements as trees, flowers and lawns to name a few.
Hardscape Designs to Enhance Your Home and Property
Here at Harpeth Valley Hardscapes, we are committed to providing our valued clients with only the highest quality hardscape materials and designs. With that said, there are a number of different hardscapes you can choose to enhance the overall look, feel and value of your property.
- · Brick patios – What an ideal way to enhance your property with a very natural look.
- · Flagstone patios – Incredibly appealing, natural stone outdoor patio flooring is a low-cost option that is sure to serve you well.
- · Concrete patios – Very low maintenance and certainly quite versatile, concrete patios are a classic choice for many homeowners.
- · Stone retaining walls – The perfect option for converting sloped areas in your yard or for even creating areas for planting and gardening.
- · Stone walkways and sidewalks – Whether leading to your home entrance or to a garden path, stone walkways are a very common hardscape choice for most homes.
- · Stone steps – Stylish stone slabs are ideal for creating beautiful outdoor stairs leading to your home’s entrance.
- · Fences – Whether metal or iron fences or even wooden fences, these are a practical addition to your property not only for design and appeal but for safety and privacy purposes as well.
- · Gazebos and pergolas – A perfect stylish choice for enhancing your home’s landscaping while providing you with all the shade you need.
- · Stone pool decks – Add to your backyard paradise and swimming pool with a stylish natural stone deck that is not only practical but decorative as well.
Trust Our Team
At Harpeth Valley Hardscapes we want our clients to have an understanding of what we are all about. Your home is one of the biggest investments you will make in a lifetime and we want to help you enhance not only its value but its overall look and feel. Our team of highly experienced designers can help you create and design the perfect hardscapes for your property.
Summer is here and what better time of year to add to the style, décor and value of your home. For more information about the many stylish hardscapes we can create, design and build for you, be sure to reach out to one of our dedicated designers and consultants today. We look forward to our every opportunity to serve you and to help you bring up the look, feel, style and value of your home. Don’t delay. Let’s start planning your outdoor home improvement project today!